Er. There’s only been four fics so far, but I’m hoping to do one fic a week. So starting a list to be kiasu.
Update (29 May 2016): Right, so the tenth fic is finally up. Thank you for being on this journey, and suggesting great ideas! I hope to get down to writing them sometime before the end of the
decade millennium. =p
- Netflix (Dae-young & Myung-joo)
- Blackout (Dae-young & Myung-joo)
- Absence (Dae-young & Myung-joo)
- Compassion (Ki-bum & Min-ji)
- Ritual (Dae-young & Myung-joo microfic)
- Date (Shi-jin & Dae-young)
- Blocked (Myung-joo & Dae-young)
- 157 (Dae-young & Myung-joo)
- Bouquet (Dae-young & Myung-joo)
- FEO (Dae-young & Shi-jin)
I’m very thankful that the fics are getting read, especially since I hadn’t done prose for quite a while. (Random ranting unfortunately doesn’t quite count.) Would really appreciate any feedback on how to improve my writing. Is it too lame? No payoff? Weird phrasing/anything? Also, if you’d like to be a beta reader, please drop a line. (I know there’s fanfiction.net, but there seems to be a number of hoops to jump through before stories can be posted.)
Update (17 April 2016): Thank you all for reading the fics. There are a few ideas I have in my head at the moment, but may not have time to do. If anyone should write them, please leave a link – I’d love to read them!
- Myung-joo meeting Dae-young’s mom for the first time
The guys finding Min Yoon-gi, the sunbae that their girls had fought over, I keep thinking he’s not quite what they expect him to be.